- Firstly, the property you are planning to put forward as collateral should have no outstanding disputes associated with it.
- You should be of Indian nationality.
- You should at least 21 years of age to fill the loan application (This age factor may vary from bank to bank).
- If you are a salaried employee, you have to have the salary of 25000 per month to get access to LAP.
- If you are a self employed individual, your annual income should be INR 5,00,000.
- The lender will be getting a background check on you. Therefore, make sure that your credit score for the loan is good with other banking institutions
We, at growNance, are a team of professionals providing a bunch of professional services under one roof. We aim at ensuring complete customer satisfaction through 24×7 access to our services and single person contact support to ensure easy and hassle-free services.